If you are interested in requesting a bid proposal on a specific project, then we'd love to hear from you! We enjoy taking on projects of a diverse nature.
At Blue Ninja Software, ethics are important. We like to keep things fresh and exciting by taking on a wide variety of different applications, but we will not take on projects of a shady or unethical nature, such as:
- Tools for email or IM contact harvesting
- Website "scraping"
- Voting bots
- Bulk friend adders for social sites
- Tools to circumvent security or spam protection measures
Any project we take on will be one we're interested in, and believe in. Our full commitment goes into the development of any project we accept.
Requesting A Bid Proposal
If you are an existing client, please contact us with the specifics. Alternatively, you can contact the developer you've been working with directly.
If you are not an existing client, you might want to consider posting the project details on RentACoder and inviting us to place a bid there. Some reasons to consider this approach are:
- RentACoder's Expert Guarantee system would require us to escrow a percentage of the project cost up-front to demonstrate our commitment to the project, and also requires the seller to escrow the payment to demonstrate their commitment as well.
- It provides an arbitration mechanism, in the unlikely event of any dispute.
- It also allows both parties to rate each other's performance, which is then part of their permanant record on the site. We're very proud of being ranked in the top 1% of all 230,000 coders there!
You may post a bid request to us via RentACoder with either of the following methods:
If you require a signed NDA beforedisclosing the details of a project you have in mind, then you can send it to us at
. If possible, try to provide us with as much information first as you can, so we can let you know if it sounds like a project we'd be interested in taking on at this time, and thus would warrant the signingof the NDA.